Deputy Team Manager | Children in Need | Harrow
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Deputy Team Manager to work within a Children in Need Team based within Harrow. The Successful Deputy Team Manger will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children in Need team.
The successful Deputy Team Manager will have experience of:
* Care Proceedings
* Working with Children in Care/Need
* Court Work and Final Evidence
* Children to Adoption
* Advocate Meetings
* Looked After Children Reviews
To apply for this the Deputy Team Manager must have
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Experience and knowledge of legislation, assessments - sec17, 47, 33, etc
* 5-2 years and experience of managing a R&A team
Rate is £41,430-£44,253 per year
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.