Detached Outreach Worker - Haringey
|Job Title:||Detached Outreach Worker - Haringey|
|Salary:||£13.63 - 16.85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Detached Outreach Worker – Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Detached Outreach Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Detached Outreach Worker to work in the Haringey area.
Pay Rates: £13.63 - £16.85
Responsibilities of a Detached Outreach Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- Outreach workers to engage with young people, signpost young people to supportive/positive services and act as credible guardians/messengers in locations where robberies involving school age young people are known to occur.
- To be present at and around key transport hubs and routes which young people travel back from school, for the hours 3pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Locations may be rotated as required and will be determined by current trends in youth violence, robbery and intelligence.
- During the summer/school holiday periods, locations to be related to diversionary activity locations.
- Workers to engage with young people, signpost them to support services and diversionary activities, provide basic crime prevention advice and to act as visible guardians around transport locations.
- Workers to complete post deployment summary, highlighting general activity and observations around location.
- Workers to attend regular partnership meetings (e.g. Robbery Focus Group, GIM/GAG, PPSG etc.) as appropriate, in order to feed into discussions and to develop intervention plans.
- Holds a relevant degree and/or has experience working with vulnerable children and adults with complex needs.
- Experience of working with young people who are affected by gang related violence or activity.
- Experience of managing a case load of cases
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available