Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£20 - 30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Electrical Design Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Derby
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £20 - £30ph (Depending on experience)
- Provide a design, supervision and contract administration and maintenance service for engineering electrical services for Council schemes or similar projects.
- Provide electrical design services as required in the execution of the Council’s building programme or similar projects.
- Carry out the following duties and responsibilities associated with engineering and electrical services:
- Provide a design, contract administration and maintenance service for electrical services for Council schemes or similar projects
- Carry out inspections and report on all electrical installations in Council buildings and act as joint qualifying manager for the Council’s registration with NICEIC.
- Carry out site and condition surveys of electrical services in buildings. Provide detailed reports including defect diagnosis with priorities, recommendations and costing’s, breaches of legislation and inadequate fire precaution measures
- Ensure that systems are designed and maintained in accordance with all health and safety requirements with due consideration to energy and water conservation.
- Prepare detailed reports, schedules, specifications, drawings, diagrams, estimates and contract documentation to obtain competitive tenders for projects and maintenance work.
- Provide and maintain a high level of professional standards within the Property Design and Maintenance Commercial Team, keeping up to date with technological developments to allow effective advice to be given to clients and the Council on the feasibility, practicality and estimated costs of proposals.
- Ensure compliance with most recent Construction (Design and management) (CDM) regulations, assuming the Principal Designer Role as required
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge in the application of engineering services repair and maintenance to facilitate constructability as applied to construction methods and materials, and the economics involved.
- Supervise contracts during the installation phases and carry out site inspections for progress, appropriate technical content and quality of workmanship. Comply with set quality standards and monitor their application to site works
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's