Electrical Tester - Croydon
|Job Title:||Electrical Tester - Croydon|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Electrical Tester - Croydon
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Electrical Surveyor, the Engineer’s primary role is to deliver a high-quality maintenance service to customers across a portfolio of account. Working closely with the office-based teams, Senior Engineers and Surveyors to demonstrate engineering best practice. You will be working within Croydon.
A company van and a mobile phone will be provided.
The Engineer will predominantly work on electrical compliance testing, EICRs, fire alarm testing & faulty finding, emergency lighting testing & fault finding, PAT and fire extinguisher inspections.
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
The Client pays Door to Door Travel
Call Out: 1 in 6
20 Days Annual Leave + 8 Public Holidays
- Full qualified electrician (Required).
- 18th Edition Certificate (Required).
- ECS (CSCS) card current (Preferred – expired will be excepted).
- City & Guilds 2391 & 2394 or equivalent (Preferred).
- Full Clean Driving License (Required).
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
- Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered.
- Use PDA accurately and in real-time, ensuring labour and travel time is accurate and all call paperwork and photographs (where required) is correct, complete and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required.
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA.
- Follow operational processes and engineering best practice in line company policy.
- Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site requirements.
- Operate according to the clients QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required.
- Ensure that operational issues within the Engineering team are systematically raised and reviewed with the Senior Electrical Surveyor.
- Attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
- Previous experience in carryout EICRs in commercial properties (Required).
- Previous experience in electrical fault finding and remedial works (Required).
- Previous experience in Fire Alarm Testing, Fault Finding and Remedial Works (Preferred).
- Previous Experience in Emergency Lighting Testing, Fault Finding and Remedial Works. (Preferred).
- Previous Experience in PAT (Preferred).
- Previous Experience in Fire Extinguisher Inspections (Preferred).
- Must be fully electrical qualified or electrically competent with testing qualifications.
If interested please send an updated CV to Jordan M for consideration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available