Environmental Services Operative
|Job Title:||Environmental Services Operative|
|Salary:||£12.50 - 12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
We are currently looking for an Environmental Services Operative. You will be working in Manchester.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £12.50ph via umbrella
To undertake a range of grounds maintenance work within your assigned region to landscaped areas, gardens and open spaces owned by the Group
- Undertake general maintenance to hard and soft landscaped areas owned by the Group, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, litter picking, clearing leaves and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a rapid flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal and graffiti removal.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times when utilising appropriate hand tools and machinery.
- Report health, safety and environmental breaches and issues to the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Apply ‘Our Riverside Way’ within the environmental offer by delivering excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Provide community insight, reporting any environmental issues, community safety or resident feedback to the Environmental Supervisor as appropriate and in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues on each of our contracts.
- Undertake personal development and training to keep up to date with all relevant legislation.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly across all teams within the organisation.
- Ensure work activities are compliant with the organisation’s policies and procedures as well as external statutory and regulatory obligations.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's