Our client is seeking an experienced Fabric Engineer to work at site based in Liverpool St.
The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building.
Standard working days will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 6pm.
Nearest station would be Liverpool Street.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cabinet repairs, Desk repairs, Chair repairs, Carpet tiles, Wall finishes including tilling, Blind repairs, Signs and notice boards, Door inspections and repair, Minor plumbing works, Lamp changes, moves and changes.
- Liaising with the helpdesk daily to ensure calls are closed off in accordance with the contract specification.
- Assisting the engineering team with carrying out Planned Preventative and Reactive emergency breakdown tasks.
Knowledge and Experience:
- The individual would need to be an experienced fabric engineer with good experience carrying out maintenance within commercial sites.
- Qualifications are highly desirable but not essential.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145