|Job Title:||Family Coach|
|Salary:||£17 - 21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Family Coach
LOCATION: Windsor & Maidenhead
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £17 per hour & Umbrella from £21 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Family Coach to provide services to our client based in Windsor & Maidenhead.
This post will be based in our Early Help Service, which consists of the early help advisory service, public health provision ( Health Visiting and School Nursing), wellbeing and behaviour support and early years advice. This role will sit within the Family Hub Service. The Family Hub Service will bring together a range of services that will focus provision on targeted support to our most vulnerable children, young people and families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRE THE POST HOLDER TO:
- hold a caseload and will be expected to engage and support referred families with entrenched, complex and multiple needs and deliver high quality support interventions in line with the early help assessment, planning and intervention framework.
- to work at an intensive level in partnership with children and families and other agencies to enable children and families to sustain positive change and therefore increase resilience and reduce the need for professional support.
- closely and creatively engage with local communities and partner agencies to establish and maintain an effective service for children and families in line with the objectives of integrated family hubs.
- hold clear professional boundaries and set realistic goals with families and record all interventions effectively with a strong focus on putting children and young people first in decision making and interventions.
- be able to have a solution focused approach to challenges and look for creative and innovative approaches to improve outcomes.
- identify potential claims, and providing evidence for the Troubled Families (Payment By Results) programme will be a key aspect of this role.
- undertake continued professional development to drive improvements and success across all functions of the role.
- Educated to a level 4 qualification in a relevant field i.e. Youth Work, Social Care Education, Criminal Justice, Family Support/Parenting or equivalent by demonstrable training and experience
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection risk, signs and approaches to ensure it is child focused
- Knowledge of child development and applying theory into practice with proven evidence based results
- Experience of working with vulnerable or disadvantaged families (including CSE) with complex needs and ability to design, implement and evaluate interventions that deliver positive outcomes
- Experience of building partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions with stakeholders, including children, young people and their families. Advocating the voices of those we are working with.
- Experience of keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people).
- Understanding diversity issues and the barriers to equality of opportunity with a commitment to working with diverse communities
- Personal determination, drive, energy and ambition to overcome obstacles, achieve challenging objectives, celebrate success and deliver excellent outcomes for children.
- Able to use ICT packages (Google and MIcrosoft) with interpersonal skills that are open and honest
- Must hold a driving licence and have use of a vehicle to travel effectively to undertake work
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available