Family Support Worker- Children Services- Wirral
|Job Title:||Family Support Worker- Children Services- Wirral|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Family Support Worker- Children Services- Wirral
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Support Worker to work across the Children & Services in and around the London area.
Pay Rates: £12.26 - £15.28 Per Hour
What the roles of a Family Support Worker: Full JD Available
- Specialist Support Workers work autonomously and flexibly developing and delivering packages of bespoke interventions in accordance with need.
- Acting as lead professional Specialist Support Workers will take the lead in assessing need, creating SMART plans, delivering and reviewing interventions, and coordinating multi-agency activity Holding a mixed caseload work alongside children, young people, families and the multi-agency professional network to promote children’s welfare and support families to identify issues and solutions, and work towards achieving these Have a solution focused attitude to breaking down entrenched barriers for young people and their families and work as part of the wider team to deliver a service that is flexible to supporting young people with a range of needs you must Hold a recognised, relevant qualification and a minimum of two years’ experience working in children's social care, youth work or other workplace which provides support to children, young people and their families, Substantial experience of working intensively with children, young people in need of support and protection and their families, with the ability to carry out a range of interventions and direct work, Willingness and ability to engage and build professional rapport and develop relationships with children, young people and their families in order to support them in achieving positive outcomes and maintaining long term change. Ability to sensitively assess whole family need, creating SMART plans with clear outcomes and multiple agency collaboration Experience of whole family working, and providing support and interventions across a range of needs, ages and difficulties Experience of delivering group training and programmes in a range of topics Hold skills and training in relevant areas including, Equality, Domestic Abuse, Parenting, Mental Health, Substance misuse, trauma informed practice, restorative practice and contextual safeguarding, High level of influencing and negotiation skills, ability to manage and engage stakeholders, and ability to track progress of interventions, assessing impact Willingness and ability to be flexible in working hours in order to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Experience of delivering group training and programmes in a range of topics
- Hold skills and training in relevant areas including, Equality, Domestic Abuse, Parenting, Mental Health, Substance misuse, trauma informed practice, restorative practice and contextual safeguarding
- High level of influencing and negotiation skills, ability to manage and engage stakeholders, and ability to track progress of interventions, assessing impact
- Willingness and ability to be flexible in working hours in order to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Excellent understanding of the multi-agency partnership and ability to develop mutually beneficial working practices, collaborative approaches and shared objectives in a transparent and honest manner.
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Residential Childcare Worker - Rochdale
Salary: £16.62 - 16.62 per hour
Residential Worker - Wakefield
Salary: £16.50 - 16.50 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Court Team - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour