Health Protection Practitioner
|Job Title:||Health Protection Practitioner|
|Salary:||£16.26 - 16.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Health Protection Practitioner
PLACEMENT: To start ASAP, 08:45am – 4:45pm
PAY RATE: from £16.26 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Health Protection Practitioners (Nurse or Health or Social Care Professional) for our client based in Bury.
*EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE OF INFECTION CONTROL IS KEY IN THIS ROLE*
The role will involve you to work as part of a multidisciplinary Public Health Team and with a range of stakeholders to provide assistance with the surveillance, prevention and control of communicable diseases in Bury. To support the Lead Health Protection Nurse to deliver across a range of Health Protection activities including supporting service planning, development and implementation of policies, protocols, procedures and guidelines, and to provide assistance with the provision of specialist public health and supporting response to incidents and outbreaks as required.
Candidates will be expected to work remotely and maybe required to work one weekend day in four (this will be agreed once in post but likely to be one weekend day per fortnight).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Level 1 Nurse Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council or equivalent professional
- Working towards – MSc Infection Control or equivalent level of proven experience, Relevant qualification in Infection Control e.g. ENB329 or equivalent, Diploma/Degree in Infection Control/Microbiology
- Evidence of continuing professional development in Infection Control
- Experience of working in community settings, of primary or acute care and working across other agencies.
- Knowledge of infection control including Root Cause Analysis, Audit
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to improving clinical practice and patient care
- Experience of using, accessing and inputting data into computerised systems.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available