Health Visitor - Social Care
|Job Title:||Health Visitor - Social Care|
|Salary:||£17.04 - 17.04 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Health Visitor - Social Care. You will be working in Suffolk for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £17.04ph
- Carrying our Public Health mandatory visits to community, meeting KPI's and managing a caseload of families.
- To identify and support those who need additional support and targeted interventions, for example, parents who need support with parenting and women suffering from perinatal mental health issues including postnatal depression in accordance with NICE guidance using antenatal and postnatal promotional guides.
- To safeguard babies and children through safe and effective practice in safeguarding child protection. This will include working with other agencies to intervene effectively in families where there are concerns about parenting capacity, adult mental health, alcohol or substance misuse, domestic abuse or child abuse
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available