4Recruitment Services are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work within Watford.
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Shifts: Short Shifts/Long Shifts Available (Days/Nights & Block Bookings Available)
Pay Rate: £10 - £17 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised HCA with at least 6 months UK Experience?
Are you looking for a flexible/suitable working pattern to match your work/life balance?
Who we are-
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
What you will be doing-
Duties will include:
- Washing and Dressing
- Feeding and Helping Mobilise Patients
- Toileting, Bed making and generally assisting patients to comfort their conditions
What you will need-
To be able to register with us you will need to have:
- Basic Observation Skills (Blood Pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- An Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' worth of references
- 6 months minimum UK experience
Why choose 4Recruitment Services?-
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for
- Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Dedicated Umbrella Company
- An Outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues (up to £250 T&Cs)
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Georgia Merryweather on 0208 514 9175 or emailing on
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.