Home Based Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Manchester City
|Job Title:||Home Based Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Manchester City|
|Salary:||£25k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are delighted to announce we are currently working with a National independent Fostering Agency who are currently seeking an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join their expanding team who will be a home-based worker covering the Manchester area.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Working from home – Covering the Manchester area.
Salary: £25,000.00 to £38,000.00 / year (depending on experience)
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
The successful applicant:
- Has a passion for children and young people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Is able to meet deadlines
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
All applications must have access to a car.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available