My client is a leading provider of residential and dementia care and are recruiting for a home manager for a prestige residential home in Malvern.
As the Home Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the management of the home, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales, leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
I am looking for a highly motivated leader with a person centred approach and proven experience of taking a home to the next level. Excellent communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
Essential for the role:
- Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or be willing to study for one
- Leadership experience with multidisciplinary teams and conducting risk assessments
- Proven management experience at a similar level and of managing large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial awareness - care industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- Current Driving License & access to own vehicle
- And, above all, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind and ensure everyone living here is treated with the utmost dignty and respect
For more information please contact Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132