|Job Title:||Housing Officer|
|Salary:||£11.24 - 11.24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Housing Officer to work with one of our clients based in Liverpool
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates - £11.24
- The Housing Officer is responsible for providing a customer focused housing service provision across supported and sheltered schemes, delivering a day to day housing management service and monitoring service level agreement with partners.
- Ensuring occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties.
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- Providing practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Adhering and assisting in the management of the schemes allocations procedure
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Carrying out day-to-day administration duties.
- Assisting in the monitoring of service contracts.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within schemes in the cluster is of a high standard and cost effective.
- Monitoring the schemes meet planned maintenance programmes and that on-site delivery is well managed and in line with customer requirements.
- Delivering high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is meeting best practice.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Delivering a high standard reception service across all services/ properties.
- Undertaking day-to-day housing management duties, including the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness within services, preparation of rooms and site inspections
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's