HR Policy & Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||HR Policy & Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£20.62 - 20.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a HR Policy & Compliance Manager to work with one of our clients based in Bury. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate - £20.62ph
- To lead, design, develop, manage, deliver and evaluate the Council’s HR Policy and Compliance function including HR policy, procedure and process development, co-ordinating and project managing squads, employment legislation/best practice, employee relations, HR contracts , Chief Officer recruitment, redeployment, redundancy, job evaluation/moderation and associated data.
- To take a lead role in corporate projects/squads and the development of HR related policies, procedures and processes to ensure the Council compliance with employment legislation and best practice.
- Lead, support and direct the team to ensure efficient and effective performance and delivery and maintenance of quality services within area of control.
- Responsible for all managerial tasks relating to direct reports including recruitment, discipline, capability, employee reviews 1 to 1s, coaching and learning and development.
- In conjunction with the Strategic Lead - HR develop service plan for all areas of responsibility in line with Council priorities.
- Promote best practice through keeping abreast of legislation and national, regional and local issues by researching relevant practice and developments and networking with other organisations.
- Support the development, consultation, implementation, monitoring and measuring of policies and practices in line with legislation, current thinking and the needs of departments.
- Develop and deliver corporate projects which impact on the organisation as a whole.
- Manage the associated budgets
- In conjunction with the Strategic Lead – HR work to promote activities which could be commercially accessed outside the Council to generate income and develop commercial awareness.
- Deputise for the Strategic Lead - HR in his/her absence in respect of matters relating to own areas of responsibility.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available