Lead Practitioner for Transitions
|Job Title:||Lead Practitioner for Transitions|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Lead Practitioner for Transitions to work with one of our clients based in Barnet. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate negotiable
- Under the direction of a Team Leader and operating within multidisciplinary teams act as the practice and professional lead providing clear and responsive practice leadership and case work supervision, modelling best practice and promoting the highest professional standards.
- Take a lead in developing high quality social care practice/ occupational therapy practice and the professional development of staff and students across Adult Social Care and Health through specialist support and advice.
- Under the direction of a Team Leader, provide practice leadership and case work supervision to social workers/ occupational therapists and other colleagues operating within a multidisciplinary team in Integrated Care – OD/PD and LD/MH. Deliver individualised and needs-led enablement and long term support plans for adults who require support, through the use of timely and focused interventions, support and advice that facilitate long-term independence and choice.
- Provide consultation and advice to support social workers/ occupational therapists in undertaking complex assessments and interventions, encouraging the development of high quality standards and practice within a culture of continuous service improvement, value for money and safer practice.
- Take responsibility for managing a small caseload of the more complex cases.
- Chair safeguarding meetings and other appropriate multidisciplinary meetings as required by the Team Leader as appropriate.
- As a Social Worker act as a Best Interest Assessor in relation to assessments for Authorisations under the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards and/or Mental Capacity Assessments and attend lead training in connection with this role.
- Perform the role of lead practitioner within teams, helping develop the skills, experience and practice of team members and take the lead in developing particular areas of professional practice.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available