Lead Service Designer
|Job Title:||Lead Service Designer|
|Salary:||£350 - 400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Lead Service Designer– Waltham Forest
Salary: £350-400 PER DAY
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The Insight and Service Design team addresses key strategic challenges, radically transforms services and creates new and innovative ways of improving outcomes for residents and ensuring financial stability.
- The team works to ensure Waltham Forest maximises the benefits of user research, data analysis, business analysis and service design. It works collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver transformational change and innovation.
- This key role within the team is responsible for leading service design across a portfolio of change projects, ensuring projects benefit from high-quality service design.
Nature of Contacts:
Continual engagement with and ability to build effective relationships, constructively challenge and influence the following will be critical to the role: Cabinet Members, Strategic Directors, Directors, Heads of Service, Service Managers, Frontline Staff, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Project Boards, and senior representatives from external organisations in both the public and private sector.
Responsible for managing virtual service design teams, consultants and external contractors.
Sensitivity, persuasiveness, and negotiation and assertiveness skills to communicate with diverse audiences in emotive circumstances. Deal with people at all levels confidently, sensitively and diplomatically.
Provide specialist advice, guidance and support on issues within area of responsibility; develop and maintain joint working and promote the Council position.
Consult with stakeholders to identify requirements. Communicate changes in policy and working practice to contacts.
Will involve direct contact with service users and members of the public, including dealing with challenging and sensitive situations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Expert knowledge of service design methodology with proven application within projects
• Experience of leading user and stakeholder research, knowledge of qualitative research methods and development of key insights
• Substantial experience of developing prototypes and new service propositions, including low and high-fidelity prototypes. Covering digital and non-digital services.
• Experience of mapping customer journeys, service propositions, service blueprints and other service design project outputs
• Graphic design skills (for example the use of design software e.g. Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google sketch up)
• Experience of leading pilots that test new products or services within a real-world context
• Expertise in data analysis and visualisation, including data from digital services (e.g. google analytics)
• Understanding of agile project management methodologies
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills, with the ability to write for a variety of contexts and audiences and create engaging high-quality presentations
• Excellent ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performing project team
• Excellent project management, organisation and administrative skills
• Excellent ICT skills, including the ability to full utilise Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle - 02089111083
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available