Lettings Infrastructure Manager - Enfield
|Job Title:||Lettings Infrastructure Manager - Enfield|
|Salary:||£20.21 - 20.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Lettings Infrastructure Development Manager – Enfield
Pay Rate: £20.21ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced letting agency professional to work with the Council’s Housing Gateway (a wholly owned council company) to establish an ethical letting agency to help local people access affordable, good quality accommodation in the private rented sector.
We are seeking an experienced lettings agency professional to develop the infrastructure for the agency ready for its launch in September 2020. Ideally, you will have background in running a letting agency and understand the Council’s agenda for homelessness prevention. You will also be able to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders including landlords and residents.
Purpose of the role
- Refine the business case for Enfield Lets, confirming the appropriate financial assumptions/targets and how they relate to the initial business plan and translate the business plan into a workable, innovative business solution.
- Develop the infrastructure (policies, procedures, systems, technology Information for residents etc) for an ethical lettings agency in Enfield working closely with key stakeholders within the Council and the local are.
- Lead activities and project manage key stages of infrastructure development to time, within budget and with clear benefit realisation mechanisms
- Lead on stakeholder engagement in the development of the agency.
- Develop a marketing strategy to effectively launch the new service
Our ideal candidate will have
- Experience of running a lettings agency
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of the policy and regulatory context in relation to housing and the private rental market
- Knowledge of relevant ICT, processes, procedures, and property management practices
- Experience of developing effective communications and marketing strategies capitalising on the Councils trusted, ethical brand
- Knowledge of responsive and customer orientated tenancy management services
- Experience of customer journey mapping and developing policies and procedures
- Ability to deliver projects within a structured framework to measurable milestones, overseeing the budgets, targets, and reports throughout the process.
- Outstanding negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's