Libraries Development Manager
|Job Title:||Libraries Development Manager|
|Salary:||£24.30 - 24.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Libraries Development Manager. You will be working based in Hammersmith
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:000pm
Pay rate - £24.30ph
- To support and contribute to the delivery of the vision for Libraries and Archives as places where everyone can Read, Learn and Connect. Assisting the Development Manager in creating an efficient, effective service that puts libraries at the heart of the community
- Research sector and public trends and benchmark the service in order to provide a robust, relevant and value for money service for residents. Monitor performance and contribute to business planning to achieve targets
- As part of the Management Team, commit to actively and collaboratively supporting the ongoing development and performance of the Libraries and Archives services by leading on delivery of key projects, enabling change and continuous service improvement
- Develop and implement a performance monitoring framework for the service, including target setting, audits and reporting mechanisms to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage a variety of key projects that enable service delivery and improvement e.g. service transformation, funding applications and subsequent project delivery, building projects etc.
- To organise the development of the annual business plan, in conjunction with colleagues across the service and monitor progress against business plan objectives throughout the year.
- To work with a variety of stakeholders, forging productive relationships that will ensure the prominence of Libraries & Archives as a service.
- To research good practice, alternative delivery models and service offers (nationally and internationally) in order to ensure the service is meeting public demand and capitalising on income generation potential.
- To participate in defining libraries core offer through performance monitoring, to ensure resources are being used in the most effective way.
- Collate, analyse, interpret and present data, including producing reports for both projects and performance
- To be responsible for some budget management, as directed by the Development Manager
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our culture and people through ‘Our Commitment’, taking responsibility for development of staff, fostering an environment of continuous learning, coaching and good communication.
- Support the strategic direction in specific areas of cross cutting activity as directed by the Development Manager.
- Provide strong leadership to direct reports by role modelling behaviour and using a variety of line management techniques to foster continuous growth and development.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available