Local Outbreak Support Officer - Halton
|Job Title:||Local Outbreak Support Officer - Halton|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Local Outbreak Support Officer – Halton
Full-Time (37 hours)
To work as part of the Halton Outbreak Support Team to provide public health advice and support as well as contact tracing and telephone management of a caseload.
You will undertake telephone interviews / assessments of COVID-19 cases and their contacts and ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided.
You will need to have a flexible approach to working which will initially be home-based and will include some evening and weekend working.
- Form part of a team of Local Outbreak Support Officers who will provide a point of contact for those testing positive for Covid 19
- Take responsibility for contacting a caseload of individual clients and any additional contacts identified.
- Undertake interviews and assessments and ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided
- Provide public health advice and support to individuals as directed by protocols and procedures
- Be able to adapt methods of communication to account for the differing needs of contacts especially in stressful and difficult situations and ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communications at all times
- Identify, escalate and refer complex cases or incidents to the appropriate staff member of the Halton Outbreak Support Team
- Record and report activity and contribute to the maintenance of effective systems for the surveillance of COVID-19
- Receive and respond to referrals into the service using relevant policies, systems and procedures
- Respond to requests in a timely manner as part of a rota system that will include evenings and weekends
- To undertake and participate with any training required for the post holder to fully carry out their duties
- Abide by the objectives and targets of the Council and follow the procedures and practices utilised in all aspects of the work, including computerised and manual systems and the maintenance of relevant records.
- Fulfil personal requirements, where appropriate, with regard to the Council’s policies and procedures, particularly in respect of health and safety, emergency evacuation, security, equal opportunities, customer care, work standards and promotion of the Council’s Core Values.
- You are expected to comply with the Council’s codes of conduct and accountability.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time, which are commensurate with the grade of the job.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's