|Job Title:||Maintenance Surveyor|
|Salary:||£33.70 - 33.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Surveyor. You will be working covering Surrey/Sussesx/Hampshire.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £33.70ph via umbrella
We're looking for a Maintenance Surveyor to carry out pre & post-inspection and create reports for responsive repairs, void works and cyclical repairs. You'll be the face of Clarion for our customers, delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction and managing the performance and progress of our Contractors ensuring that quality works are delivered on time, with minimal defects, to a regional budget of £16m, all within relevant statutory regulations and compliance
- Effective and efficient control budgetary spend of approx. £2m
- Review invoices and requests for payment from contractors, challenging and resolving submissions
- Deliver and effectively manage legal disrepair claims and Environmental Health Orders and provide detailed reports
- Ensure effective liaison with in-house service provider, M&E contractors and external sub-contractor staff to ensure the delivery of a top quartile service
- Management and coordination of empty properties to ensure minimal rental loss and maximum return.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £16 - 17 per hour
Salary: £14 - 16 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour