MASH Coordinator | Guildford
4Recruitment Services require an experienced MASH Coordinator to work in Guildford. The Successful MASH Coordinator will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a MASH Team.
- To receive information into the MASH from either phone or email
- To answer the phone to professionals/parents/individuals wishing to raise concerns for children and to establish a rapport with them, exploring what they are worried about and the impact on the child
- Recording information accurately on their database
- Signposting callers to relevant teams/social workers/resoures of support
- Seek information from a range of sources to verify data and clarify demographics
- Work with professionals from different agencies to gather and share information
- Prioritise work with the guidance of social workers within the team
- Identify risk (child protection concerns) and highlight this to social workers/managers
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previous Experience of safeguarding and child protection
- Good Telephone manner
- IT Skills - ability to empathise and actively listen
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Able to work well in a team and promote positive working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to create accurate and professional records
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- An enhanced DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £16 - £18 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.