Mental Health Community Assistants
|Job Title:||Mental Health Community Assistants|
|Salary:||£11 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Community Assistants
LOCATION: Enfield, London
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Monday to Sunday Shifts
PAY RATE: PAYE from £11 per hour & Umbrella from £13 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Mental Health Community Assistants for our client based inEnfield, London
The client requires staff to work across six sites in Enfield, providing support to vulnerable adults with mental health problems.
Staff will be supporting customers to attend hospital appointments, shopping, Psychiatric reviews building links in the community, building links with family. Supporting all customers to remain independent.
The service operates from Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm. Staff will be lone working and expected to use their initiative.
Staff will be required to carry out needs and risk assessments, carry out monthly support planning three monthly reviews and Health & Safety monitoring.
Staff must be able to work independently and be able to handle crisis situations.
- Must have experience in providing mental health support
- Working Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Experience of social care environment
- IT skills to include basic proficiency in Word, Excel as well as willingness to learn specific IT systems used within care & support.
- Enhanced DBS
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's