Multi Trade Chargehand
|Job Title:||Multi Trade Chargehand|
|Salary:||£21 - 25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Multi Trade Chargehand to work with one of our clients based in Enfield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £21 - £25 ph
- To be responsible for completing a range of Repair & Maintenance work for tenanted and voids properties to a professional standard and highly productive level, acting with minimum supervision and a large degree of self-management.
- To deputise for the repairs manager and assist in the operational management of the works under their control.
- To carry out pre and post inspections and ensure repairs are completed in accord with repairs policy and quality standards.
- To provide support and technical guidance for a team of Multi trade operatives to maximise the productivity and resident satisfaction for the resident
- Carry out a range of specified works both as an individual craft professional or as a member of a multi-skilled team, refurbishing properties Undertake inspection activities as directed by Supervisor/Management and when required by management to assist in emergency call outs (for example as a result of bad weather, vandalism, fire etc.) Work should be undertaken using innovative and output focused solutions, assessing risk and benefits to establish solutions.
- Work in a range of properties throughout the borough, including occupied tenancies and offices and unoccupied buildings, completing specified works to a high standard of excellence in terms of completion of jobs and with customers/clients
- To assist the manager in the operational management of a team of multi-trade operatives to deliver a consistent standards of excellence in terms of repair and maintenance work. The role holder will be a front line representative of Enfield, working within the community in customer/client’s homes and other Council properties. This requires the role holder to possess a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Manage the information collected from site and ensure that there is good proactive communication between the relevant teams and information is provided in the required timescales.
- Manage stock purchase and keep clear records informing van stock.
- Consult with the relevant staff within Customer services to inform of safeguarding issues or wrongful use of council stock.
- Liaise with repairs team to help identify trends or preventative maintenance plans
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's