|Job Title:||Multi Trader|
|Salary:||£15 - 21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Multi Trade Operative – Enfield
Monday to Friday, 8am till 4pm, 35 hours per week
Paying Up to £21ph.
The role is expected to last till 20th Nov 2020.
Candidates must be able to pass an enhanced a DBS.
The ideal trades person will have a flair for multi-trades in addition to holding a qualification at NVQ level or equivalent in a primary trade. You must be a worker with strong carpentry, plastering, decorating and tiling skills. You must be used to using mobile technology incorporating van stock and be able to work on your own initiative. You will be required to cover a Monday to Friday day shift where punctuality is critical. Multi trade carpenters with UPVC experience and supporting evidence essential
The Multi Trade Operative is a key role aimed at delivering a range of minor responsive maintenance activities to a diverse customer base for the repairs team whilst collecting stock data. Responsible for driving the property MOT pilot.
The purpose of the role is, but not restricted to, to deliver an outstanding “Property MOT” service initially to our most vulnerable customers, by providing a flexible, productive and efficient response while attending to a wide range of property repair, maintenance and improvement works. At the same time ensuring Health and Safety, safeguarding issues and larger repairs are reported back for follow up by others with regard to the budget position.
The multi skilled role requires the completion of various tasks to be undertaken to enable the job to be completed without the need for a follow up visit. You will also gather stock condition data by way of a tick sheet which will be collated to inform future capital projects.
1.Be the face of Enfield Council and ensure the success of the Pilot MOT service scheme.
2. Liaise with our most vulnerable residents in the first instance, to visit occupied properties to deliver an excellent MOT service.
3. With Residents present. Carry out and in-depth survey recording the condition of the property capturing external components, internal components including life expectancy, structure, and services. This robust information is to be fed back to inform and enable intelligent forward planning of Capital and Planned projects to ensure Budgets are properly focused.
4. With resident present inspect for any health and safety issues and effect immediate repairs to ensure the home is made and left safe.
5. Diagnose and value, via a schedule of rates (SORs) any further repairs to be raised to term contractors, being aware of budget limitations and implications
6. Identify and report back any perceived instances of safeguarding issues. (following awareness training) maintaining an effective channel of communication with your Line Manager, customers and housing management.
7. Be responsible for a Council supplied vehicle and tools to a typical value of £1000, and Contribute to the development of a core range of materials, consumables and individual vehicle stocks to meet the demand of the Property MOT service
8. Responsible for your own health and safety and the safety of others as indicated in the company Health and Safety Policy. This will include complying with safe methods of work, use equipment safely, and contribute to risk assessments, use of PPE and reporting of incidents and accidents.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer. If interested, please submit an updated to HarryC@4RecruitmentServices.com CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available