Night Support Worker -Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford
|Job Title:||Night Support Worker -Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford|
|Salary:||Rates are dependant of shift type|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Night Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Support Worker’s to work with Unaccompanied Asylum-seeking Children Unit in the Cranbrook area.
Pay Rate: £14.00 - £15.00
Information On The Service: (Job Description Available)
These are a group of units that houses unaccompanied asylum seeking children, the staffing ratio per young people is 1:6, meaning that when the Unit is at full capacity (19 beds) we would have 1 Shift Leader and 3 Centre Workers in that building.
When the unit is at full capacity (9 beds) we would have 2 Centre Workers in that building (in radio communication with the Shift Leader and other buildings).
When the Medium Unit is at full capacity (15-20 beds) we will need 3 Centre Workers in that building (again in radio communication with the Shift Leader and other buildings) At night there needs to be 1 night staff in each building.
The Medium Unit is not due to be in operation until the 12/07/20 and the number of residents can vary week on week due to the unpredictable nature of new arrivals and other local authorities offering accommodation and support for some of our young people.
Final note that all staff must drive due to the location of the venue.
Attend daily handover meetings with the Centre Managers to understand what tasks need to be completed, by who and when, during the shift.
Support the Centre Managers in welcoming and orientating all new arrivals to Millbank Reception Centre.
Accompany young people to/from all their appointments, which will involve transporting the young people in a company vehicle.
Support Centre Managers to book follow up appointments when accompanying young people to initial appointment.
- YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER
- 2 years’ Experience of working with Children or young people.
- Experience of working within a residential setting.
- Experience of working with unaccompanied asylum-seeking children is desirable.
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent or NVQ Level 3 Caring for Children and Young People
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Night Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 14.64 per hour
Children Team Assistant (Social Work Assistant) - Arnold, Nottingham
Salary: £15.86 - 15.86 per hour
Deputy Senior Play Worker - Early Years - East London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Doncaster Children's Services Trust - MASH Social Worker - Childrens
Salary: £35 per hour
Learning Support Assistant - Hanwell, London
Salary: £80 - 102 per day