4Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN) to work within patient's homes or residential settings across Havering.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Peripatetic Nurses to join our teams throughout residential settings or patient homes in the region. Our client is looking for qualified candidates who will be an asset to their support team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible. This will be an expanding role working approximately 4 hours per week, visiting 2 sites and spot checking the required sites twice per week so being able to drive is recommended.
In this Role, you will need to:
- Spot-check different sites.
- Check competency levels of all care support workers.
- Monitor and review procedures.
- You have strong up-to-date clinical knowledge and a good understanding of key regulatory frameworks, including the safe administration of medicines, Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines, and the National Minimum Care Standards.
- Leading by example, your can-do attitude and strong communication skills make you the ideal person for this pivotal role.
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate dedicated consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
What we will need from you:
- NMC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- 1 Years UK Care Home Experience
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals in and around Havering so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
At 4HealthCare we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time.
If you are a Peripatetic Nurse and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.