Perm Social Worker - Children's Social Care
|Job Title:||Perm Social Worker - Children's Social Care|
|Salary:||£30,451 - 34,728 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Perm Social Worker - Children's Social Care. You will be working in Somerset for the council.
Monday - Friday
Salary paying up to £34,728 per annum
- The responsibility of the Children’s Services Function is to promote and ensure the safety, wellbring and learning of children and young people. Within the Service, Children and Young People’s Social Care Team provide services to “Children in Need”, children subject to Child Protection Plans, Children “Looked After” and consultancy across Early Help Services. Many of these roles operate through “multi-agency” teams.
- Make on-going assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of risk, enabling independent functioning, and need to ensure that service users are protected from significant harm.
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with experience, ability and qualification, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
- Risk Assessment to ensure children and young people are protected. To respond to needs identified by specifying and delivering evidence-based interventions as required.
- Statutory and best practice reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Assess financial safeguarding and care needs in consultation with other professionals and agencies and agree levels of support. B. Managing risk and safeguarding.
- Identify risk and safeguarding concerns and escalate immediately where appropriate
- Prepare and present reports as necessary to facilitate proper decisions being made in respect of service users and to provide quality assurance. 6. Provide information, written assessments, reports and statements to support other service professionals, managers and the courts in making decisions related to care.
- Maintain file records relating to service users to a high standard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.
- To contribute to ensuring the successful completion of Quality Assurance processes within the team. D. Facilitate the provision of a needs-led service, working with providers within Social Services, Somerset Partnership and independent and voluntary sectors in order to meet requirements.
- Assess the needs of children and carers and facilities under the appropriate statutory frameworks.
- Access resources and services for families and carers which will assist them in caring appropriately for their children.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com