Planning Manager (Busines Support)
|Job Title:||Planning Manager (Busines Support)|
|Salary:||£24 - 29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Planning Manager (Busines Support)
PLACEMENT: ASAP. Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £24 per hour & UMBRELLA from £29 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Planning Manager (Busines Support) to provide services to a children’s charity based in Watford. The role currently allows remote working.
The post holder will work proactively with colleagues across teams, both as part of cyclical (such as annual) corporate processes and ad hoc in response to emerging opportunities or issues, to coordinate the development of business, programme and operating plans and support alignment of priorities with strategic objectives. The role will also coordinate and collate reporting on progress against plans periodically.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Work with colleagues across directorates to support the development and articulation of operational goals, objectives and strategies ensuring seamless integration with the transformation programme.
- Manage, on behalf of the team, the relationship with business lines and support functions across Action for Children including developing a detailed knowledge of how teams operate, their key objectives and challenges, and support them to plan and prioritise their work in line with the charity’s strategic objectives
- Support the management of the annual planning cycle including liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the plans are communicated effectively and appropriately
- Undertake cyclical reporting and ad hoc reporting on progress and priorities including support to the transformation programme.
- Quality assure and challenge planning submissions, drawing on experience of good practice project and work stream management practices
- Work closely with People and Finance teams to ensure effective workforce and resource planning is in place to deliver the proposed plans and objectives
- Work to maintain understanding of the direction setting and planning needs of directorates and provide them with best practice, simple and visually engaging planning and reporting tools
- Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to gain insight into current business activities, financial performance and the viability of future activities so as to inform planning and reporting
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or analytical subject
- Recognised qualification in project management
- Prior experience in the charity, health or social care sectors
- experience of providing advice to senior leadership, including recommendations for action that could have an impact on strategic outcomes
- Experience of coordination, planning and communication within a complex organisation
- Experience of delivering exceptional service, engaging, listening and communicating with stakeholders in order to support their work
- An analytical mindset, able to see the big picture and make the links and take a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Strong IT skills in all MS Office packages (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- DBS Check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's