Practice Manager | Fostering/Recruitment & Assessment Team | Preston
We require an experienced Practice Manager to work within a Fostering/Recruitment & Assessment Team based within Preston. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Practice Manager experience of working within a Fostering/Recruitment & Assessment Team.
The role of Practice Manager is an exciting and important role within Children's Social Care:
- The Practice Manager post is a first line management role developed to provide supervision, case direction and decisions to a small team of social workers and support workers within various Children's Social Care teams.
- These practice managers will be responsible for the allocation of work, QA and out coming of work. They will provide direct supervision to social workers and ensure that practice is of a good quality and meets the needs of children.
- Practice managers are required throughout the county and will be line managed by a team manager.
- As an integrated part of service delivery, Practice Managers will be responsible for the safe allocation of work, ensuring effective and analytical assessments are common practice within the teams whilst also driving the effective use of risk management and care planning procedures.
- The Practice Manager will significantly contribute to a learning culture where staff development and learning is of high priority within the teams.
- The Practice Manager will be managed by the Team Manager, however they will be supported by the Senior Managers within their locality and will be encouraged to focus on real social work and providing a high quality service to any child, young person and family with whom they work.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £32ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.