Practice Manager | Safeguarding | Stoke on Trent
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Leaving Care Team based within Stoke. The Successful Practice Manager will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent social worker experience of working within a Leaving Care Team.
- To assist in the organisation and development of the delivery of Children’s Social Care Services in a defined area of service by supervising, supporting and advising the team.
- To contribute to the management, delivery and operation of a range of measurably high quality, cost effective services to meet individual need.
- To manage an agreed caseload of co-worked or complex case
The successful Practice Manager will have:
- Experience of advocating on behalf of children
- Experience of offering therapeutic assessment to children
- Experience of planning, executing and reviewing social work practice
- Experience of preparing and presenting case conference reports
- Experience of reviewing care packages
- To demonstrate maintaining key performance indicators and ensuring timeliness of report/assessments
To apply for this the Practice Manager must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Must be able to visit locations within the Borough easily and travel outside the borough using public transport
- Contempory knowledge of social work & their social work applications i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, behaviour management.
Salary is £35 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139