Electrical maintenance engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for an Electrical maintenance engineer. You will be working in Doncaster. This is working for a large FM company
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £21ph via umbrella
Responsible for routine preventative and corrective maintenance tasks, first line inspection, call out, electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair to all Train Maintenance Centre (TMC) fixed and portable Infrastructure to include but not limited to –
- Civil and Buildings – e.g. all external and internal building/site fabric.
- Fixed & Mobile Plant – all plant equipment located at the TMC
- Information, Communication Technology and Security Systems
- Mechanical + Electrical Systems to include Heating, Venting, Cooling and electrical systems.
- Specialist Equipment – Bogie Drop, Wheel lathe, train wash, fuel farms, Servicing spines, MRX
- Permanent Way Systems – All Track, points and cross overs & 25KV overhead line equipment
- Soft Services – Monitor contractors, pest control, landscaping/track side vegetation control.
- General maintenance -replacing bulbs, toilet seats, unblocking sinks, painting, testing fire alarms, PAT testing, record and submit utilities readings,
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £16 - 17 per hour
Salary: £14 - 16 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour