Project - Assessment Team - South Coast of England
|Job Title:||Project - Assessment Team - South Coast of England|
|Salary:||£40 - 43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Social Worker | Assessment Team | South Coast of England
We require an experienced Senior Social Workers to work within a Assessment team based in the South Coast of England area.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Children's Services/Children Assessment/ Safeguarding Experience
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Working on a duty Desk, Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team, Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact, Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £40-43ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
SP - Family Support and Protection Team - Colchester
Salary: £39,168 - 47,405 per year
Social Worker - Southend-on-Sea
Salary: £28 per hour
EDT(AMHP Qualified) - Wirral MBC
Salary: £30 - 35 per hour
Occupational Therapist (Grade 9) - Burnley
Salary: £16.06 - 16.06 per hour