Project Manager - York
|Job Title:||Project Manager - York|
|Salary:||£50k per year + £400 Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client is seeking an experienced M&E Project Manager in the York area.
The candidate will be managing and delivering successful projects and providing engineering expertise to all projects whilst implementing the clients engineering process.
The candidate will provide technical assistance to in house and sub-contract labour.
The ideal candidate will possess experience within the food and pharmaceutical environment.
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm.
National travel will be required
Salary: Up to £50,000 + £400 per month Car Allowance
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects if required.
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Review, sign-off and implement project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement project EHS Management plans.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
- Review all project documents.
- Procure all sub-contract packages.
- Review and assist the commissioning process.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
- Produce project programmes.
- Provide monthly project reports for the contract’s manager.
- Review all H&S documentation in line with current procedures.
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC/D level or have suitable experience in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering and will possess:
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services.
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector up to £5m.
- Experience within the food and pharmaceutical environment.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CSCS Card – Manager Level
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available