Qualified Social Worker - Adult Social Care
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adult Social Care|
|Salary:||£26.70 - 26.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adult Social Care to work with one of our clients based in Oxfordshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate- £26.70ph
This post is based in Adult Social Care and the post holder will be required to work collaboratively across adult social care and partner agencies to support and promote strong communities, making a real difference to the people and communities we serve, now, and for the future, whilst ensuring that we are delivering value for money. Support is delivered through a strength based approach to create opportunities, build resilience and long-term support networks so that people live their lives as successfully, independently and as safely as possible
- Work within the requirements of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act 1983 and any other relevant legislation, guidance and codes of practice, providing personalised information and advice to individuals, families and their carers.
- Use strength based approaches, ensuring that in responding to eligible needs all options including the use of informal support networks, community resources, and the assessment of equipment and adaptations and Occupational Therapy are explored in order to achieve identified outcomes.
- To undertake timely and proportionate assessments, reviews and professional interventions and other duties relating to individuals, families and carers.
- Ensure support plans are reflective of the persons needs and outcomes by providing a clear breakdown of how these are being met, regardless of determination of eligibility.
- Identify and make necessary arrangements where an individual would benefit from services which will improve and maintain independence, in particular reablement services and basic equipment including Assistive Technology to meet needs and reduce risk.
- To make telephone enquiries, undertake face to face visits in the community, facilitate clinics and be responsible for the management and prioritisation of a caseload.
- To participate in duty including telephone and emergency advice.
- Fulfill the role of a trusted assessor; making an assessment of when to involve another social/health care professional where a specialist assessment, skill or intervention is required.
- Identify and appropriately report any adult and children safeguarding concerns and carry out safeguarding enquiries in accordance with the Care Act 2014, local procedures and within the principles of ‘making safeguarding personal’.
- Identify and apply legal and professional knowledge and skills, balancing protection and risk using relevant decision-making and intervention to protect those at risk whilst promoting individuals to manage their own risk.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's