Qualified Social Worker - Adult Support and Safeguarding
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adult Support and Safeguarding|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adult Support and Safeguarding. You will be working in North Somerset for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the relevant legislation, taking responsibility for a caseload of varying complexity, which may include vulnerable and disabled adults and those with particular complex problems
- In partnership with service users and their carers, to assess and coordinate their health and social care needs, (providing a financial assessment) within the framework of the relevant legislation, eligibility and costing criteria and adult protection and disabled adult policies.
- To develop and implement, care plans and commission appropriate services within available resources, reviewing and monitoring the care plan and the quality of the service provision, making changes in response to changing needs and re-negotiating service provision where appropriate
- To ensure all service users, particularly those with disabilities, gain equal access to relevant community services, by raising awareness and providing individual support and advice
- To make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
- To establish appropriate relationships with service users, their families, carers and external agencies, promoting anti discriminatory practice and equality and enabling effective partnerships in the delivery of services and facilitating stage one complaints
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team concentrating on specific areas of work as required and operating within specialised areas according to organisational needs, assisting in the development of individual skills departmental policy and new approaches for improvement in service provision
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available