Qualified Social worker - Adults Locality Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker - Adults Locality Team|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Salary:||£32,234 - 37,890 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker - Adults Locality Team . You will be working in Southend for the council.
Part Time (18.5 hours week)
Salary up to £37,890 per year
The locality teams provide assessment and review functions for all age adults and older adults with mental ill health. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic Social Worker to work in Southend-on-Sea. We are undergoing a large transformation programme across adult social care to develop person-centred pathways and practice which is enabling, supportive and developing communities to become more resilient. Working alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers and source appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention.
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care, undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation including MCA and best interest assessments.
- To provide more specialist social work practice skills and knowledge to make independent decisions and support situations in which risk, ambiguity or complexity is greatest.
- To act as the lead professional to services users and their carers and families to enable them to retain, as far as possible, choice and control of their lives. To provide written and verbal reports, appropriate for courts and other legal purposes, which are concise, informative and based on complex evidence to support problem solving and resolution. 9. Support in safeguarding process to assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protecting from harm, while protecting their human rights
- Assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protected from harm, whilst protecting their human rights.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available