Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team to work with one of our clients based in Wirral. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rates -£32ph
- The role holder will work with complex cases in accordance with statutory responsibilities. They will deploy these responsibilities in accordance with national and local policies and procedures to secure positive outcomes for citizens.
- The role holder will manage safeguarding risk effectively, working within a multi agency environment, providing a professional social work service.
- To promote the independence and well-being of citizens of working age and/or older citizens.
- To complete assessment and planning of individual packages of care for citizens and carers, in line with criteria of eligibility and designated care plan
- Effectively manage a complex caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support. The role holder will be accountable for highly complex decision making across a range of social work duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare and produce a variety of high quality and professional written documentation on behalf of the City Council in accordance with national and local policies and procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Work in conjunction with and providing consultation to partner agencies to deliver effective planning for citizens, their carer’s and families to ensure positive outcomes. This will include representing the City Council at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required.
- Ensure that the practice of ethical record keeping is observed and recording is evidence based, accurate and up to date.
- Take an active role in team and service development. This will include supervising students and providing support to colleagues as and when required.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available