Qualified Social Worker - Children's Neighbourhood Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Neighbourhood Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers - Childrens Neighbourhood Team to work with one of our clients based in Tameside. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate up to £35ph
- We are looking for social workers to join our Neighbourhood Teams
- It's an exciting time to come and work for us as you will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice.
- You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team and your work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, Court work and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
- We are offering many benefits such as manageable caseloads, flexible/agile working, a stable and permanent workforce and free parking
- If you are committed and would like to be part of our journey we really want to hear from you
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour