Qualified Social worker - Early Intervention team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker - Early Intervention team|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker - Early Intervention team. You will be working in Newport for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £30ph
- Manage a caseload of children, young people, vulnerable adults and families who are involved in, or at risk of being excluded from their families, education and community and entering into high cost specialist service. This will include undertaking structured and persistent one-to-one family support work as key / co worker as necessary to meet family/ project needs.
- To lead and co-ordinate service provision to families, through a combination of direct delivery and using commissioned and partner services. Services being provided may include interventions, such as working around self esteem and confidence building, signposting to health and alcohol / drugs support, advice for parents around managing behaviour and parenting techniques, helping with household management and family routines and information and advice on welfare, housing, training and return to work.
- To carry out and oversee comprehensive whole family needs/risk assessments and to work intensively with families in their family home to engage with those who are hard to engage. To develop and propose intervention plans following assessment to create an assertive and persistent structured supportive intervention environment enabling families to explore their difficulties and strengths.
- To offer a support and challenge approach with families to bring about positive change in behaviour, using agreed contract with consequences approaches. Act as the lead professional to co-ordinate day-to-day inputs of other agencies, including providing knowledge and advice for team members and ensuring professional boundaries are set and maintained.
- Develop and maintain a range of strategies and resources to effectively engage children, families, partners and communities.
- To plan, deliver and review, individual and family support plans to assist families maintain tenancies, reduce anti social/offending behaviour and improve outcomes for children young people and vulnerable adults.
- To have a clear understanding of safeguarding and protecting families from risk and harm and to participate in regular case planning and review meetings, supervision, appraisal and training.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure a high standard of service and support to families. Participate within the locality arrangements to support community hubs to customers and operate a “one-stop shop” for appropriate advice and support as these are developed
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £26.92 - 30.00 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care Team
Salary: £35 per hour
Qualified Social worker - Children's LAC Team
Salary: £30 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - CIN Team
Salary: £32.99 - 32.99 per hour