Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Care Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Care Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Care Team to work with one of our clients based in Redbridge. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £35ph
- Support the manager, team and service by providing professional leadership within an integrated service.
- Deputise for the team manager as required.
- Assist with overall responsibility within the team for assessment, care/support planning and review of people with a range of needs and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
- Provides expert guidance on statutory duties, prepares court reports and attends court and court of protection hearings in order to provide expert evidence when necessary.
- Provide expert advice and guidance within the team, specifically in relation to social care issues, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Provide and develop specific specialist knowledge relevant to your professional role.
- Ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission
- Support people to maintain their independence within their home and the community by ensuring an asset based approach is used within assessments and support planning
- To lead, support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes and with appropriate support mechanisms in place
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available