Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Community Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Community Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Integrated Community Team to work with one of our clients based in Wirral. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £32 ph
- Promote and provide expertise and guidance to the wider multi-disciplinary team on a range of social work interventions, which acknowledge the social context, human rights and self-determination of the individual.
- Advise health colleagues in respect of key legislation and social policy which inform social work practice.
- Assess the health and social care needs of service individuals referred to the adult community mental health team who present with a range of mental health issues and related risks.
- Work as part of an integrated team, sharing information in an appropriate and secure manner using the electronic recording systems.
- Work in partnership with other statutory, voluntary and community agencies working towards greater social inclusion for services users and carers.
- Provide care co-ordination under CPA to individual service users experiencing a range of severe mental health issues. As part of this, provide tailored interventions and individualised care which is strengths based, recovery and outcome focused.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships and where appropriate provide support and general advice to service users, carers and families. A working and applied knowledge of the Care Act (2014) in order to assess an individual’s level of need, based upon the National Eligibility Criteria.
- Determine an individual’s ability to meet established Care Act outcomes, to understand their wishes and feelings, identifying their strengths and capabilities and with the person’s involvement, determine the provision of support. Commission packages of care where appropriate in line with agreed personal budgets. Recognise carers’ needs, conduct assessments and develop support plans to meet these needs in line with the Care Act (2014).
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour