Qualified Social Worker - Leaving care Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Leaving care Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Leaving care Team to work with one of our clients based in South Gloucestershire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £35ph
- Use relevant Assessment Frameworks and tools in collaboration with the individual to robustly assess their needs and to develop corresponding Pathway Plans
- Identify accommodation needs and assist young people in securing appropriate accommodation options.
- Ensure the educational, training and employment needs of young people are assessed and met.
- Identify needs and assist young people to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to live independently, including to manage their money.
- Ensure that young people who are seeking asylum, or who have an unresolved immigration status, have good quality legal representation.
- Help young people with the resettlement process and transition to benefits after they are granted leave to remain in the UK.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available