Qualified Social Worker - Response Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Response Team|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Response Team. You will be working in Nottingham for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- Responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
- Identify community and other natural support resources, maximising individuals assets using benefits, preventative/universal services and other funding sources.
- Monitor and review ongoing service provision ensuring all parties involved are fully co-ordinated. Liaise and negotiate with local providers and support networks to deliver better outcomes.
- Contribute to practice and service development including advising, mentoring and assisting less experienced staff - particularly in relation to tasks that may be undertaken to support the qualified and experienced role.
- Organise and manage your workload independently under the supervision and guidance of the senior practitioner and/or team manager.
- Have regard at all times for the confidential nature of the work and not to discuss or disclose information to unauthorised parties.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available