Quality Assurance Auditor
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Auditor|
|Salary:||£34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor. You will be working in Wakefield for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- Work closely with the Head of Service to ensure the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance Framework through and agreed program of audit activity.
- Lead in audit activity and analysis of audit data as well as producing reports as required relating to audit findings to staff at all levels within Children's Services
- Work closely with the Children's Academy to ensure that findings from quality assurance activities are reflected as appropriate in our learning and development offer.
- Supporting the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
- Manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Manager - Youth Offending Team
Salary: £39.07 - 39.07 per hour
Assistant Team Manager - Children's Services
Salary: £37 per hour
Head of Service - Children and Community Services
Salary: £500 - 620 per day
Lead Practitioner for Transitions
Salary: Market related
Qualified Social Worker - Leaving care Team
Salary: £35 per hour