Quality Assurance - Worthing
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance - Worthing|
|Salary:||£45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Quality Assurance – Worthing
Salary: Up to £45ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- An experienced, skilled and confident social work practitioner with a broad range of experience, including experience in management or reviewing.
- Proven and substantial experience in case auditing of children’s social work practice.
- Is able to make confident and appropriate judgements on social work practice in tight time frames.
- Excellent communication, report writing, data management and presentational skills.
- Ability to give balanced feedback and include difficult messages to staff or managers.
- Can lead on audit and quality assurance projects and bring them to completion to agreed timescales.
- Confident in advising & guiding staff and managers in the main service in their auditing practice.
- You are fair-minded, persistent & determined to have an impact for the better on our work with children, to the benefit of those children. We need experienced QA people that have had significant coverage across the whole of Children’s services.
There must be a good understanding of what good looks like and be able to check, test and tell the life story of the work.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 02085149176
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's