|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor. You will be working in Derby. This is working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £32ph
To support the Commercial Manager with the commercial reconciliation of the Council’s Structures Capital Programme consisting of a number of major projects totalling approximately £10m per year.
- To provide assistance to the Commercial Manager in the reconciliation of the Structures Capital Programme to budget.
- Provide technical expertise, advice and support to internal and external colleagues with regard highway capital programme commercial matters.
- Interim assessments of the amount due in applications for payment and the subsequent change management.
- Production and issue of all commercial notices, to the Contractor, as required by the form of contract including the assessment of Compensation Event Quotations.
- Manage the assessment of Compensation events in a timely manner and in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Liaise with operational and engineering staff to ensure site records are kept to the standards required.
- Ensure budget and financial progress is monitored and reported
- Ensure payments are made in accordance with Council policies and financial regulations.
- Monitor variations and changes.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available