Quantity Surveyor - OX14
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - OX14|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
My client is seeking an experienced quantity surveyor who will be responsible for managing the production of applications against the agreed schedule of rates in line with the rules set out in a NEC3 Contract.
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm.
Area – OX14
Salary: Up to £38,000.
Note: Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
Duties include but are not limited:
- To ensure all works are measured in line with the Schedule of rates and agreed with the client’s representative for all extra works.
- To liaise with clients’ surveyors on financial matters in order to provide an accurate forecast of final accounts.
- To ensure timely submission and agreement of applications to allow for invoicing to take place.
- To manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting.
- To assist the operational teams with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- To maintain sub-contractor accounts and advising the project team with up to date financial information.
- Demonstrable commercial experience within a NEC3 Operated contract.
- Mechanical & Electrical quantity surveying experience in a building services background.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- IT Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients and subcontractors in engineering construction industry.
- Sound understanding of the implications of Health and Safety regulations
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145 or JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available