Recruitment & Assessment Manager | Fostering Team | Bristol
4 days per week - Until 28th Sept
We require an experienced Recruitment & Assessment Manager to work within a Fostering team based within Bristol.
Great Competitive Rates £ph
You will have lead responsibility for managing a small social work team within a defined geographical area, who are responsible for the recruitment and assessment of Foster Carers in line with regulations, Growth Plans and social work best practice, to safeguard the needs of vulnerable children and young people; ensuring the Foster Carers customer experience and development is achieved to the standard and timelines set.
The successful Recruitment & Assessment Manager will:
- Oversee the professional high quality complex assessments of prospective foster carers who are able to provide stable homes for children with complex needs and challenging behaviour in-line with recruitment objectives and regulations.
- Ensure prospective and approved Foster Carers receive high quality learning and development opportunities to a high standard and in accordance with regulations, to equip them with the skills, knowledge and resilience to care for vulnerable children.
- Maintain the professional social work standards of the team in accordance with regulations and ensure compliance with regulatory standards..
- Implement a Recruitment and Marketing plan within a defined geographical area, with a focus of raising our profile to attract and convert a target number of foster carers in line with the service's recruitment objectives.
- To lead and manage Recruitment Social Workers, ISW's, the Recruitment and Marketing Officer and Recruitment Business Support staff to ensure the implementation of the service plan is compliant with external regulations and recruitment objectives are achieved. This includes contributing to the management of all out of hours arrangements for the service.
- Monitor KPI's and review Recruitment and Marketing activities within the region using CHARMS, to ensure a successful recruitment process and customer journey is achieved and is compliant with agreed standards, contractual requirements and regulations.
- Ensure service retention for foster carers by establishing and creating a culture of excellent rapport and open communication with enquirers, applicants and approved carers, leading to a loyal and engaged carer workforce.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification & experience (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Experience of completing high quality Form F assessments and presenting reports to Panel
- Financial, budgeting and analytical skills
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £Competitive ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082.