Registered Children's Home Manager - Purley
|Job Title:||Registered Children's Home Manager - Purley|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Registered Children’s Home Manager - Purley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to head a new home based Purley.
What you will be doing:
- To supervise and offer constructive feedback and be involved in the assessment and supervision of staff
- To ensure children and young people are safeguarded as appropriate. To report/record safeguarding concerns in accordance with guidance and regulation and company policy.
- To embody the organisational values in management behaviours and staff engagement.
- To advise on policies and procedures to reflect the aims and objectives of the home, to develop systems for monitoring progress towards the achievement of such aims and objectives.
- To ensure that services are delivered according to the Statement of Purpose for the home and guidance.
- To access the development needs of young people and to monitor and improve the home’s support plan and practices for each young person
- To create an open and supportive atmosphere within the home between staff members and between staff and young people, to enable the growth and development of both staff and young people
- To ensure the home is safe and to provide a pleasant quality environment for the children
- To create and develop links between the community and the home to enable children to participate fully in the life of the local community.
- To ensure children and staff are aware of all the procedures relating to complaints and concerns and how to activate them
- To recruit, train and develop staff to meet the objectives of the home in accordance with the statement of purpose, guidance and policy and procedures
- To manage and operate budgets within the agreed guidelines for the home
- To ensure the assessed needs of young people in the home are met on a day-to-day basis
- To contribute effectively to each child’s placement plan review and child in care review
- To ensure that the young person contributes as far as is feasible in the review process
- To ensure that there is a comprehensive plan for young people preparing to leave care
- NVQ or Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management in Residential Children’s Services or equivalent
- Experience of Managing a Residential children service
- Due to Ofsted Regulations, all employees in our Residential Service must be over 20 years of age;
- Experience of working within a children’s residential care setting or similar
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
If you would like more information on this position, please contact Luke Mahurin on 0208 514 9134 or Lukem@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Registered Manager - Gateshead
Salary: £38.9k per year + 700 on call allowance
Children's Centre Assistant - Early Years - North East London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
North East Lincolnshire Council -Assistant Team Manager (Social Care Qualified) - Looked After Child
Salary: £39.71 - 39.71 per hour
Family Support Worker - Castleford, Wakefield
Salary: £13.44 - 17.00 per hour
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £13.14 - 16.00 per hour